The second most common cannabinoid found in cannabis is known as CBD, or Cannabidiol. While THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol, induces excitement in a person and gives them a high-like effect, CBD cannabis seeds act more calmly and induces relaxing effects in a person; this is the reason why CBD cannabis seeds can be great for medicinal uses. Cannabidiol won’t help stoning a person or giving them a high because that’s the job of THC; however, CBD cannabis seeds can give you a relief against anxiety, nausea, headaches, stress, depression, muscle spasms, epilepsy, and so much more. CBD and THC used together means that CBD does its job by reducing the psychoactive effect caused by THC; this effect can go a long way for even recreational users who want a mild and pleasant effect by consuming cannabis.
Where can I buy CBD cannabis seeds?
Here’s a pretty comprehensive list of the other popular seeds banks across the globe.
|Best Overall||I Love Growing Marijuana (ILGM)|
*Buy 10, Get 10 Free Seeds
|New Seed Bank||WeedSeedsExpress|
*5+5 Free Seeds
|Best Seed Prices||Seedsman|
*Get up to 6 Free Seeds in freebies promo
|Best in Canada||Crop King Seeds (CKS)|
*10 Free Seeds on Order > $420
|Best in EU and UK||Herbies Seeds|
*Free seed on every $20 Spent
|Best Canada Distributor||Rocket Seeds|
*10 Free Seeds on Order > $420
-25% Off on Selected Seeds
|8th||Sonoma Seeds||Shop Seeds|
|9th||Beaver Seeds||Shop Seeds|
|11th||SunWest Genetics||Shop Seeds|
|12th||Mary Jane’s Garden||Shop Seeds|
|13th||MJ Seeds Canada||Shop Seeds|
|14th||True North Seed Bank||Shop Seeds|
|15th||Quebec Cannabis Seeds||Shop Seeds|
|Best in Spain||Ministry of Cannabis||Shop Seeds|
The CBD cannabis seeds that are rich in CBD content are seen by growers to grow something that doesn’t slow down or halt productivity by users during their daily routines. After all, sometimes, the user just does not want to get high but get the relaxing effect from cannabis regardless! For this very reason, we have CBD cannabis seeds in the market and the demand for these is quite high too.
The reason why weed enthusiasts go for cannabis all year long is because of the psychoactive nature of THC, but this nature is the reason why cannabis is still illegal all over the world! For those who don’t prefer the THC content, CBD cannabis seeds will do the job just perfectly. Cannabis breeders have, for this reason, started focusing on CBD cannabis seeds because it is perfect for individuals who just want the therapeutic effects given by cannabis.
Regardless of the fact that you’re just getting into the therapeutic journey of CBD cannabis seeds or have been into it for a very long time, you’d want to know about the best CBD cannabis seeds one can find in the market. Luckily for you, you’ve found just the guide for yourself! Let’s discuss some of the best CBD cannabis seeds as well as their pros and cons before you grow one for yourself. So, take out your pens and start making notes because you need to remember these things!
What are the Best CBD Cannabis Seeds?
If you set out to research the best CBD cannabis seeds out there, it might take you some time to understand everything about them and then make your decision. However, if you just want to cut to the chase, we’ve compiled this guide with the best CBD cannabis seeds choices according to us; and if you decide to grow any of these, we bet you wouldn’t regret the decision! Each CBD cannabis seed that you see in this guide has its own distinctive feature, some that might not appeal to you as well! Everything depends on your own personal taste and making the decision might get easier as we jot down everything you need to know about every strain. Let’s get going, then!
10. Harle-Tsu CBD Cannabis Seeds
With a CBD to THC ratio of 20:1, we bet this strain will have you relaxed and calmed for hours to come. The high amount of CBD content makes it best suited for medicinal consumption of marijuana, providing the patient with relaxation and helping them focus as well. This is a blend between Harlequin and Sour Tsunami, with flavors of citrus, sweet and spice too.
- Harle-Tsu is rich in numerous terpenes and the high content of CBD combined with it helps with depression, anxiety, and other type of chronic pains as well.
- The relaxation brought by Harle-Tsu can help a patient who suffers from inflammation, muscle tension, insomnia, and fatigue as well.
- Very rarely, consumers have complained about feeling dizzy and getting a headache.
- Harle-Tsu may not cause a coughing fit, but it may lead to cottonmouth and you can avoid that by keeping a bottle of water with you all the time.
A smooth smoke like Harle-Tsu that comes with very low THC content might be one of the most relaxing strains out there. The content of CBD and terpenes in Harle-Tsu act like magic against physical ailments and mental disorders as well – so you may not need to look further than this strain because it honestly has it all!
9. Stephen Hawking Kush CBD Cannabis Seeds
Stephen Hawking CBD cannabis provides you with a healthy amount of CBD, and when that is infused in your body, you’ll feel the calm and relaxation take over you in an instant. This CBD strain is very unique, being an indica-dominant strain, which offers you a cerebral high with soothing effects to calm your nerves down in any situation there is.
- With the unique balance of CBD and THC, Stephen Hawking will ensure that you remain true to your brain’s creative flow!
- The mild high has you relaxed, and this is perfect for those suffering from muscle spasms and those who deal with tremors of chronic pain too.
- Ideal for people who struggle with anxiety, depression, PTSD, and insomnia as the cannabis drains away all the negativity from your brain and injects it with euphoria.
- Helps with any appetite problems that you may be having as it encourages eating and banishes nausea.
- There have been a few reports of paranoia and anxiety.
- As with any strain, you can expect cottonmouth and dry eyes after the consumption of Stephen Hawking CBD cannabis – however, you can keep this at bay by ensuring hydration and using eye drops.
A thought-provoking strain like Stephen Hawking CBD is a one in a million! It is very medicinally beneficial, and will also provide you with a high that you might not be able to forget. Be it during the day or at night, this strain is not going to disappoint.
8. Ringo’s Gift CBD Cannabis Seeds
Named after the activist and CBD-specialist Lawrence Ringo, Ringo’s Gift CBD cannabis is a hybrid cross between Harle-Tsu and ACDC. With a ratio of 24:1 CBD/THC, this strain can have you feeling euphoric in minutes. The uplifting effects of Ringo’s Gift are one of a kind, making you energetic and social too!
- The high-potency CBD content in Ringo’s Gift helps with medical conditions such as anxiety/panic attacks, chronic stress, ADD/ADHD, PTSD, depression, and so much more.
- Ringo’s Gift helps to uplift one’s mood, which can assist with physical ailments like epilepsy, arthritis, chronic pain, inflammation, and muscle spasms.
- Users have reported cottonmouth and dry/itchy eyes, but this problem is easy to manage with enough hydration and keeping wet towel to clean your eyes with.
Ringo’s Gift is a medicinal and herbal alternative to so many medical conditions, which makes it a blessing in disguise for people who are tired of boring drugs. The earthy, minty, piney, and sweet flavor of Ringo’s Gift will have you craving more and more – that’s for sure!
7. Blueberry CBD Cannabis Seeds
With the deliciousness brought by blueberries, Blueberry cannabis has therapeutic effects of CBD as well. With a low THC, of just 1%, and a high CBD, of 16%, you can easily flow away in a world of peace and calm by the consumption of this indica and feminized Blueberry weed. Growing Blueberry CBD cannabis seeds is not too difficult, and it grows for about 8-9 weeks after which you can get a yield of 450g, whether grown indoors or outdoors.
- Encourages a happier outlook towards life by removing day-to-day stress and pressure.
- Treats insomnia by suppressing negative thoughts and helping you calmly fall asleep.
- Subdues neuropathic pain by the relaxation brought to you after consuming Blueberry CBD.
- The most common side effect of consuming Blueberry CBD is the dry mouth and dry eyes, which you can counter by staying hydrated and using wet towel on your eyes.
- Some users have also said that they feel dizzy, so it’s important to feel comfortable and relaxed while you’re smoking this cannabis.
An old school strain like Blueberry will always remain in our good books. The elegant aroma and powerful relaxation brought by Blueberry CBD makes one keep coming back for more! The long-lasting relief that you’ll face after consuming this gorgeous-looking strain is going to be euphoric, so you can’t ever forget the experience!
6. Candyland CBD Cannabis Seeds
Are you getting tired of taking medicine that ruins the taste in your mouth completely? Worry not, because Candyland CBD has the sweet taste to cover you. This strain is very easy to grow, and has a THC/CBD ratio of 7% each. The feminized sativa Candyland strain helps with depression, stress, and fatigue. It grows best outdoors, giving you a yield of 1000g and if you grow it indoors, you can get a yield of 500g.
- An effective antidote for mood disorders like depression and anxiety.
- High content of CBD helps with chronic pain that comes with arthritis and other ailments too.
- Can be used to counter the effects caused by chronic fatigue, providing you the boost of energy you need in your day.
- Enhances one’s appetite as well as treats the side effects caused by chemotherapy, like nausea.
- Can bring a bad case of dry mouth along with dry eyes, so hydration is very important when consuming Candyland.
- Novice smokers might feel anxious, dizzy, or even paranoid after consumption – however, this side effect is not very common.
Be it for recreational or medicinal use, Candyland is the way to go. Forget all about the medicines that have tons of side effects; switch to Candyland CBD and the weed will have you indulged in a utopia of your own, full of happiness and relaxation.
5. Black Domina CBD Cannabis Seeds
Black Domina CBD cannabis can be used for honestly every mental and physical pain that one could be dealing with. This feminized indica-dominant strain has a relatively high ratio of THC and CBD, of 10% each, and it helps dealing with the problems related with depression, fatigue and also stress. It’s easy to grow this strain, which is a plus point for every grower, and takes around 8-9 weeks to flower; Black Domina can give you a 600g yield if grown indoors, and a 400g yield if grown outdoors.
- Black Domina greatly helps with insomnia because of its soporific effects.
- This strain also assists people who wish to combat stress, anxiety, or PTSD as well.
- Provides relief and relaxation to people looking to deal with chronic pain.
- A novice smoker may complain about dizziness, headache, and also paranoia due to this strain’s potency.
- Causes dry mouth and dry eyes, but this is easy to counter through enough hydration.
A beginner-friendly strain like Black Domina is great to provide you with a relaxing euphoria-like feeling. If you start investing in this strain, we’re sure that you wouldn’t regret it! Also, the strain also has a very high yield, so you wouldn’t even need to worry about restocking.
4. Cannatonic CBD Cannabis Seeds
This feminized hybrid strain helps patients dealing with depression, chronic pain, and seizures as well. Not only this, but the THC/CBD ratio is 7% to 7-14% in the particular order. If you grow Cannatonic indoors, you can get around 500g of seeds and if you grow it outdoors, you can get 400g of seeds.
- Doesn’t heighten your energy and makes you feel optimistic as well.
- Treats severe cases of chronic pain like migraines, cerebral palsy and also muscle spasms too.
- Reduces inflammation, so it can also be used to treat joint pain.
- The ratio of CBD and THC in Cannatonic helps you focus and gives you a high that won’t cause a couch lock either!
- Rarely can cause anxiety or paranoia.
- Can sometimes also cause dry mouth or eyes, but this depends from user to user.
Cannatonic is a type of strain that will get you relieved for hours on the go. It’s only moderately difficult to grow, and takes around 8-9 weeks to grow, but the outcome will surely be worth it.
3. Charlotte’s Web CBD Cannabis Seeds
Looking for a high-CBD strain with the best relaxing effects? You’re going to have to look no further because Charlotte’s Web has it all. Being super easy to grow and having 0.5% of THC with a 19% ratio of CBD, Charlotte’s Web is the strain you have been dreaming about. This feminized sativa-dominant hybrid strain is used to control seizures, chronic pain, and depression as well. The flowering time is 9-10 weeks and the yield of Charlotte’s Web is 450g indoors and 500g outdoors.
- Possibly due to its sativa lineage, Charlotte’s Web causes an upliftment in mood and demeanor, making the consumer more energetic as well.
- Is an effective cannabis used to reduce anxiety; this is why Charlotte’s Web can also be found in capsules and CBD oils.
- Does not alter with your mental state so that you can use this strain to go about your daily activities too.
- Assists with epilepsy, chronic pain, muscle spasms, and joint-related pain too.
- Most common side effect of Charlotte’s Web is the cottonmouth and dry eyes, both of which can be easily managed through hydration.
- Some people have also mentioned that Charlotte’s Web causes anxiety, dizziness, paranoia, and headaches as well.
With aromas of sandalwood and pine plus citrus, Charlotte’s Web can provide you with the relaxation best bought with the money at hand. If you’re looking for the best type of CBD cannabis seeds, do consider growing Charlotte’s Web. The low THC content in this strain ensures that you won’t have to worry about the psychoactive high either.
2. ACDC CBD Cannabis Seeds
If you’re looking for CBD cannabis seeds with the highest level of CBD in it, look no further than ACDC, because it has a THC/CBD ratio of 1% and 18% respectively. The grow difficulty of ACDC is also moderate, so it may be a relatively rewarding option through just some effort. This feminized strain is mostly sativa, and takes around 8-10 weeks to flower completely. ACDC helps people who suffer from fatigue, anxiety, and seizures – the yield of it being 650g indoors and 500g outdoors.
- Gives you a relaxed and stress-relieving hit after consumption, without affecting your day in a negative way as well.
- Increases your ability to focus and concentrate, simultaneously increasing overall contentment.
- With its above average CBD content, ACDC helps with seizures, muscle spasms, nerve pain, chronic pain, insomnia, PTSD and so much more.
- CBD-heavy strain like ACDC helps with decrease in symptoms for patients who have multiple sclerosis, and Parkinson’s disease too.
- As with every cannabis strain out there, ACDC also has the side effect of giving consumers dry mouth or cottonmouth, but hydration can fix this.
The fact that ACDC is very easy to grow makes it a big catch for every grower out there. The plants are manageable, and with the sky-high level of CBD content in this strain, you are up for a relaxing adventure. The euphoria and bliss brought by ACDC are in no way psychoactive, and will help you remain focused and relaxed too.
1. Harlequin CBD Cannabis Seeds
One of the most sought CBD cannabis seed out there is Harlequin. This feminized strain is used by many patients as their secret weapon against depression, anxiety, and insomnia as well! The grow difficulty of Harlequin is moderate, so it’s a good growing option too. The THC/CBD ratio is 7% and 10% respectively, and the strain is also mostly sativa. Flowering time for Harlequin is 9 weeks, and the yield will be 400g if grown indoors or outdoors.
- Makes you feel light and the uplifting effects help you become creative and sociable as well!
- Harlequin is a brilliant painkiller against muscle spasms, headaches, joint pains, and also migraines.
- Elevates one’s mood and makes them feel more relaxed, which helps with depression, stress, and anxiety.
- Rarely, some consumers have reported cases of dizziness, anxiety and also paranoia after the consumption of Harlequin.
- May cause cottonmouth but this can be subdued by hydrating yourself enough.
Harlequin CBD cannabis seeds have a strong terpene profile with a sweet, pepper-like, and pine-flavored nuances. You can only take a few hits and feel the happiness, calmness, and a lot of focus set in you. Take this cannabis during the day or the night – it will feel just as good! Once you grow this strain and consume it, only then you’ll understand just how good it is.
Factors to Consider in Choosing Best Quality CBD Cannabis Seeds
When cultivating hemp, the most important aspect of the entire process is to find the best quality CBD cannabis seeds. After the legalization of hemp, farmers are able to explore the vast realm of possibilities with regards to CBD products. However, in order to grow a successful batch of hemp, you need to use only the best quality CBD cannabis seeds because otherwise you can’t make the most out of that experience!
Let’s talk about some of the factors that are important when you choose the type of CBD cannabis seeds that you want to grow.
If you want your harvest to be bountiful, you need to ensure the genetical stability of the CBD seed. A genetically stable seed will also leave you with higher levels of cannabinoid and CBD. The seeds that are not genetically stable will end up leaving you with a failed crop – this is why, you need to know the breeding process of every seed, see the sample crops of it, and get the test results of the seeds, no matter where you’re getting it from. Always buy from a source that can give you a guarantee of their cannabis!
The amount of terpene in any strain is its best quality. This factor is what attracts everyone towards the strain. Every time a grower should go to buy seeds, he should always ask for the terpene content in it because this is what brings the smell, beauty, and effect inside the strain.
You should always pick the strain that surpasses lateral growth and the structure should resemble that of a Christmas tree. This would mean that the plan is hence able to hold heavy and dense flowers, without having a weak structure. All of this will hence lead to an increase in the yield.
The Type of Crop
All the seeds that you see will have different type of genetics, and hence, will have different type of characteristics as well. Some seeds might give you a good yield when grown outdoors, while the other seeds might give you a good yield if you grow them indoors! You will have to consider a lot of factors including the grow environment of your crop before you pick the seeds to grow.
Not only this, but before you pick the crop that you grow, you need to consider its effects as well. Every type of crop will have its own distinct feature, and this selection will solely depend on your taste – grow whatever you prefer and grow it best!
Less is sometimes more! We have already mentioned plenty of information regarding CBD cannabis seeds and there are enough resources to learn about this as well. However, you may have some specific questions about this topic, and we have compiled all of these for you!
What are CBD seeds?
CBD seeds are non-psychoactives, but some of the seeds may have psychoactives based on the level of THC in it. It may act as a sedative and is used to relieve various chronic pains and symptoms of illnesses as well.
Is it legal to grow CBD plants?
The farm law of 2018 made it very apparent that everyone could grow industrial hemp on federal level, but only for commercial purposes. The sale and purchase of CBD products and their laws depend from state to state.
How long does it take for CBD plants to grow?
The time every plant takes to grow will obviously vary from strain to strain, but normally, if you grow your plant indoors then they will take around three to five months. If you grow them outdoors, then the grow period will vary based on environmental conditions and the grow environment.
Does CBD help with anxiety?
Studies have suggested that the consumption of CBD helps to ease anxiety, induce sleep in the person, and also to treat chronic pain.
Are there any side effects of consuming CBD?
CBD plants include very less of THC, if any at all, which is why the psychoactive effects are very less. The side effects of consuming CBD, for this reason, will commonly lie around getting a dry mouth and eyes – however, you can treat this with hydration.