Feminized cannabis seeds are seeds that will become female plants. Only female plants can produce marijuana. Furthermore, feminized seeds only become female plants and flower when they receive less than 12 hours of daily light. They produce high-quality, growing buds. However, they do not produce any seeds since they do not get pollinated by male plants.
Purchasing feminized seeds saves you times since you will not need to determine the sex of your plant. By purchasing feminized seeds you are guaranteed to produce marijuana.
Where can I buy the best feminized cannabis seeds?
Here’s a pretty comprehensive list of the other popular seeds banks across the globe.
|Best in Overall||I Love Growing Marijuana (ILGM)|
*Buy 10, Get 10 Free Seeds
|Best Seed Prices||Seedsman||Shop Seeds|
|New Seed Bank||WeedSeedsExpress||Shop Seeds|
|Best in Canada||Crop King Seeds (CKS)||Shop Seeds|
|Best in UK||MSNL||Shop Seeds|
|Best in Spain||Ministry of Cannabis||Shop Seeds|
|Best Canada Distributor||Rocket Seeds||Shop Seeds|
|8th||Sensi Seeds||Shop Seeds|
|9th||Sonoma Seeds||Shop Seeds|
|10th||Beaver Seeds||Shop Seeds|
|11th||SunWest Genetics||Shop Seeds|
|12th||Mary Jane’s Garden||Shop Seeds|
|13th||MJ Seeds Canada||Shop Seeds|
|14th||True North Seed Bank||Shop Seeds|
|15th||Quebec Cannabis Seeds||Shop Seeds|
15 of the Best Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Growing cannabis can be a great experience. However, it is important to choose high quality seeds that suit your needs and weigh the pros and cons of each strain before making a purchase. Here follows fifteen of the best feminized cannabis seeds that you can consider purchasing:
15. Super Skunk Feminized
This indica dominant strain is popular for its “skunky” or cheesy smell. It flowers very fast and contains an insignificant amount of CBD.
- It flowers within 8 or 9 weeks
- It is potent, with 20% THC.
- It relaxes your body, but keeps you focused.
- You become more sociable and may laugh uncontrollably. A great pick-me-up.
- Super Skunk can be grown indoors or outdoors.
- Rare side effects include nervousness and hallucinations.
- Red eyes and a dry mouth are common side effects.
For a healthy harvest, growers need to pay attention to the plant’s environment. It is recommended that it be grown in a sunny and warm climate.
14. Maui Wowie Feminized Seeds
This sativa dominant strain contains 20% THC and an insignificant amount of CBD. It originated in the Hawaii islands and has a citrus taste to it.
- It is easy to grow and maintain .
- The plant grows tall and may yield up to 17 ounces per square foot.
- The taste and smell is exotic! It has a citrus-like scent and tastes like pineapple.
- The flowering time is about 8 weeks.
- It can be grown either indoors or outdoors .
- It elevates the mood.
- Increased creativity.
- It boosts your appetite.
- Although it relaxes and calms you, it can be used as an energy booster.
- It requires a tropical climate to grow.
- Mild headaches and dizziness may occur.
- If overconsumed, the user might experience paranoia.
- Dry mouth is a common side effect
- Since the plant can grow tall you need enough vertical space for it to grow.
Maui Wowie is mellow, but should not be overconsumed, since that can lead to paranoia, headaches and dizziness. It is fairly easy to grow and a great choice for beginners. It is best to purchase Maui Wowie if you live in a sunny and warm climate.
13. Bruce Banner Feminized Seeds
Named after the superhero, this strain is sure to boost your mood. With a THC level of 26%, the Bruce Banner is very potent and creates euphoria.
- Its flowering time is only 8 weeks
- It has a high potency and produces big yields.
- It can be grown indoors or outdoors. If growing outdoors, this plant will produce high yields (around 17 ounces per plant).
- This strain is very potent and boosts your mood.
- Consuming this strain will leave you feeling joyful and energetic.
- It can cause dry mouth, dry eyes and dehydration if you overdo it.
- Bruce Banner should be grown by more experienced growers.
- It has a very strong smell, so when growing outdoors make sure to take precautions.
- If grown outdoors it can reach up to 10 feet high.
While it is not difficult to grow, these feminized cannabis seeds are best left to experienced growers. This potent strain is good for those looking for a pick-me-up. The smell is a combination of diesel and fruit. Its taste is flowery with a hint of strawberry.
12. Bubblegum Feminized Seeds
Among our list of feminized cannabis seeds is the Bubblegum Feminized. This strain is a perfect combination of 50% sativa and 50% indica. It contains 17% THC and tastes like bubblegum (just like the name indicates).
- These seeds are easy to cultivate.
- It contains a perfect blend of indica and sativa.
- The flowering time is only 9 weeks.
- It is even recommended by physicians due to its soothing effects.
- It has a sweet smell and taste.
- This strain will leave you feeling euphoric and uplifted.
- You can grow it outdoors or indoors.
- It may assist with stress management and anxiety
- This strain is invigorating and will definitely give you the giggles.
- It boosts your appetite.
- This strain is sensitive to molds and rot, so it should be kept in a dry and sheltered area.
- It increases your appetite
- You might experience numbness.
- It may cause anxiety and dizziness.
- It needs a lot of sun and warmth.
This strain is a perfect blend of indica and sativa, with a Bubblegum taste. It is very potent and good for relaxation. It is important to plant the seeds in a dry and warm area.
11. Northern Lights Feminized Seeds
Another great option among our list of feminized cannabis seeds is the indica dominant Northern Lights. It contains about 18% THC and a very small amount of CBD.
- Its flowering time is around 9 weeks.
- It is a high yielding compact plant and perfect to grow indoors. You can also grow it outdoors
- It offers a well-balanced high.
- This strain will make you feel euphoric and uplifted.
- It assists with insomnia and stress.
- The taste and smell is pleasant.
- This strain is good for pain management caused by PMS, muscle tension, migraines or arthritis.
- If you are a beginner and you consume too much of it, you might experience headaches or light paranoia.
- Dry eyes and dry mouth are common side effects when consuming this strain.
This is a great choice for beginners with a sweet tooth! Northern Lights produces amazing buds, that will make you feel happy and relaxed. It may help with a variety of physical and mental issues.
10. Chocolope Feminized Seeds
This energizing, sativa-dominant feminized cannabis seed creates feelings of contentment and makes you feel relaxed.
- It is fairly easy and straightforward to grow it.
- It is recommended that this strain is grown indoors.
- The flowering time of this strain of seed is around 10 weeks.
- It lifts your spirits and boosts your mood.
- It does not render you useless and numb. Thus, you can still complete tasks and focus.
- It assists with stress and pain management.
- It can also be a good energy booster.
- It is recommended that it be grown in warm and sunny weather.
- It is not resistant to molds, so it needs to be kept an eye on.
- Overconsumption may lead to anxiety or paranoia.
This strain does not take away your ability to focus on tasks. It simply alleviates anxiety, helps with depression and boosts your energy. This is a perfect choice for beginner growers.
9. Purple Haze Feminized
Some of the best feminized cannabis seeds is the Purple Haze. It is fairly easy to grow and induces a good high. It is sativa dominant and is known to uplift your mood.
- It is easy to grow.
- This strain is low maintenance.
- The Purple Haze can be grown indoors or outdoors.
- The flowering time is around 9 weeks.
- It may alleviate anxiety and fatigue.
- The plants grow tall.
- It creates feelings of euphoria.
- You do not feel drained after using it.
- It offers a relaxing high.
- This strain may alleviate nausea.
- It may help you sleep
- It is affordable.
- It has the common side effects such as dry mouth, paranoia, mild headaches, dehydration and dizziness.
This is one of the best options for novices looking for one of the best feminized cannabis seeds. It is low maintenance and can be either indoors or outdoors. It offers a relaxing high and has medicinal properties sure to be beneficial to those suffering from insomnia and nausea.
8. AK-47 Feminized Seeds
One of the best feminized cannabis seeds is the AK-47 feminized seeds. This is a potent, sativa dominant strain. It contains around 20% THC and can offer many health benefits
- It is easy to grow and maintain indoors.
- It takes around 7 weeks to flower when grown indoors.
- It lifts your spirits and makes you think positively.
- It inspires creativity.
- You may experience mild euphoria.
- This strain can be used as an energy booster.
- It has very few side effects.
- It may help with nausea.
- It is affordable.
- Side effects may include:
- Mild headaches
- Dry eyes
- Dry mouth
- Mild paranoia
These mood-enhancing feminized cannabis seeds are great for beginners and offer many benefits, such as mild euphoria and nausea relief. Like many other cannabis strains, it has a few side effects when the user consumes too much of it, such as headaches, cottonmouth and dry eyes.
7. Cheese Seeds Feminized
Cheese feminized seeds are among the best choices for beginners looking for affordable feminized cannabis seeds. It is an indica dominant strain and may contain up to 15% of THC.
- Cheese Seeds is easy to maintain.
- This strain is fairly easy to grow, making it a great option for beginner growers.
- It is fairly resistant to bacteria and mold.
- It results in a bountiful harvest.
- The cheese feminized strain can grow both indoors or outdoors.
- It has a calm and relaxing effect on the user.
- It can boost your mood and increase positivity.
- It is great for stress management, as well as pain management.
- It is affordable.
- It takes 10 weeks to flower.
- When growing it outdoors, the plant requires a Mediterranean climate.
- It needs sunny and warm weather to grow.
- It may cause lethargy.
- You may experience a sore and dry throat.
- Itchy eyes and coughing are side effects experienced by some.
- Other side effects include paranoia, and dehydration. This is mostly when it is overconsumed, or consumed by beginner smokers.
This is a good option for beginner growers who have smoked this type of strain in the past. It has a few side effects, which is mostly brought on when the strain is over-consumed. It has medicinal properties which can be beneficial in the long run. It produces a higher yield when grown outdoors, since there is more space.
6. Super Silver Haze Feminized
One of the best feminized cannabis seeds is the Super Silver Haze, which contains a moderate level of THC.
- These seeds can be grown either indoors or outdoors.
- It boosts your mood and has a relaxing effect.
- The flowering time is around 9 weeks.
- It boosts your energy.
- It may help with tension, depression, stress or nausea
- It inspires creativity.
- It helps for fatigue.
- Super Silver Haze is not recommended for beginners.
- The environment it grows in needs to be carefully chosen and monitored.
- You need enough vertical space, since it can grow quite high.
The Super Silver Haze is uplifting and offers a long-lasting high. It can grow very tall and flowers within 9 or 10 weeks. However, it is not recommended for beginner growers.
5. Strawberry Kush CBD Feminized Seeds
Strawberry Kush CBD is some of the best feminized cannabis seeds for beginner growers looking for plants that are easy to grow. This strain has a high level of CBD, but a low THC level. It produces small plants and is easy to grow indoors.
- The Strawberry Kush CBD has a fast flowering time, which is around 8 weeks.
- It is very easy to grow and great for beginners
- The plant’s size will be compact when fully grown.
- It may assist with anxiety, inflammation, insomnia or stress.
- It can be grown indoors or outdoors.
- You feel mellow after using this strain.
Due to the low level of THC, it will not cause paranoia or nervousness. Instead, it will make you feel mellow and relaxed. The smell and taste is also amazing.
4. Girl Scout Cookies Extreme Feminized Cannabis Seeds
This is basically a more potent strain than the normal Girl Scout Cookies Feminized Seeds. These feminized cannabis seeds are indica dominant and can contain up to 21% of THC. Its effects are remarkable, giving an euphoric, but relaxed feeling.
- Its flowering time is only ten weeks.
- Girl Scout Cookies Extreme contains a high level of THC
- It can grow very tall.
- This plant can be grown both indoors or outdoors.
- It may assist with anxiety and insomnia.
- You will feel less nervous and more confident after using it.
- This strain helps alleviate symptoms brought on by chemotherapy, such as loss of appetite, pain and nausea.
- It helps you relax and unwind.
- Using it may cause dry eyes.
- It may cause a dry mouth.
- Overconsumption may lead to headaches and paranoia.
There are very few disadvantages when it comes to these extreme girl scout cookies! It has many medical and therapeutic advantages, as listed above. The plants can grow fairly high, so buyers need to make sure they have enough space if they are to grow it indoors. It may help those suffering from mental disorders and cancer.
3. Skywalker OG Feminized seeds
Skywalker OG is a potent indica dominant strain. It is extremely potent since it contains up to 26% THC.
- It is not too difficult to grow.
- The plant size is average.
- This strain is also mold resistant.
- It is extremely potent and classified as one of the highest THC strains.
- It has a calming effect on both the body and mind.
- It helps with pain and insomnia given its high THC level.
- This strain may also alleviate anxiety and stress related symptoms.
- It is cost efficient.
- It assists in alleviating pain symptoms.
- It has fruity undertones.
- Skywalker OG contains high THC levels and is therefore, not for novices.
- It thrives more outdoors than indoors.
- Humidity is an important factor. The area needs to be dry and bright for the feminized cannabis seeds to boost yields.
- It may cause dry mouth and dry cough.
- Beginners might feel overwhelmed and experience paranoia.
Because of the fact that it contains such a high percentage of THC, Skywalker OG is for the more experienced users and not beginners. The normal side effects are present, such as dry mouth and dry eyes. However, beginners may become overwhelmed and feel paranoid when using it.
2. Mango Kush Feminized Seeds
The Mango Kush Feminized cannabis seeds contain moderate levels of THC. The Mango Kush is a great option when looking for a strain to lift your spirits.
- It relaxes you and makes you joyful.
- It may alleviate physical pains.
- The growth period is around 8 weeks.
- It has a sweet taste.
- It is easy to cultivate, so it is definitely beginner-friendly.
- It can be grown either outdoors or indoors.
- It produces a high yield.
- It makes the user talkative and you will definitely also get the giggles.
- It may aid people suffering from depression and stress.
- This strain is uplifting and puts you in a good mood.
- The humidity must be constant when growing this strain of feminized cannabis seeds.
- It does not do well during rain.
- Side effects include dry mouth, dry eyes and dehydration.
- It may cause slight dizziness, mild headaches and paranoia.
This strain of feminized cannabis seeds are good for novice growers. It does not contain a lot of THC, but offers many medicinal benefits such as relieving pain. It also tastes and smells good.
1. Wedding Cake Feminized Seeds
One of the best feminized cannabis seeds is the Wedding Cake. It is one of the most popular indica flowers and produces huge buds. Although it gives you an intense high, you will still remain sharp and focused.
- It gives the user an intense high.
- Its flowering time is only nine weeks.
- You are still able to focus on tasks even while under its influence.
- It is fairly easy to grow.
- This strain can be grown indoors, as well as outdoors.
- It is resistant to many diseases, molds and pests, making it a good choice for beginners.
- It is great for stress relief and treatment of anxiety.
- It can help with headaches, nausea and a lack of appetite.
- Its odor is not very strong and the taste is sweet.
- Wedding Cake should not be used prior to sleeping, since it might keep you from falling asleep.
- Overconsumption may cause headaches and dizziness
If you’re looking for beginner-friendly, feminized cannabis seeds, the Wedding Cake feminized cannabis seeds is a good choice! It is very potent and has an uplifting effect on the user. It can also be grown indoors, since the plant size is average. It has both a relaxing and energizing effect.
How do you grow Feminized cannabis seeds?
According to ILoveGrowingMarijuana, you need to soak the cannabis seeds in water for a period of up to 72 hours in darkness. When it shows a tail, put it in loose soil with fertilizer. It needs to be kept light and damp.
What are the best feminized cannabis seeds?
Some of the best feminized cannabis seeds include, Wedding Cake, Mango Kush, Northern Lights, Bruce Banner, Skywalker OG, GIRL Scout Cookies Extreme, Strawberry Kush CBD, Super Silver Haze, Bubblegum, Super Skunk, Maui Wowie, AK 47, Cheese Seeds, Purple Haze and Chocolope.
What are the common side effects of overconsumption?
Dry mouth, dry eyes, paranoia, hallucinations, dizziness, headaches and numbness are common side effects experienced by beginners or when consuming too much.
What are Feminized Seeds?
Feminized cannabis seeds are seeds that will become female plants. Only female plants can produce marijuana. When feminized seeds receive light for less than 12 hours a day, they produce marijuana.
Where can I find more information on growing these feminized cannabis seeds?
There are many resources available online. Also make sure to confirm the legal stance of your country. There are a lot of resources and blogs where expert growers share their knowledge and tips on purchasing or growing feminized cannabis seeds.