This recipe is an all-time favorite, sure to leave you relaxed by the fireplace in no time. Not only does it taste great and give you a great high, but once you’ve cooked up some holiday eggnog, your whole home will smell like a winter wonderland. Enjoy this festive recipe full of a little sugar and a whole lot ‘a spice.
Recipe Homemade Cannabis-Infused Eggnog
Cooking Time: 1 hour 30 minutes (active: 10 minutes)
How much Eggnog you can expect: 4 servings
Approximate dosage: 10mg per serving
• 1 cup heavy cream
• 1 cup whole milk
• 3 large egg yolks
• ½ gram kief
• ½ cup granulated sugar
• ½ teaspoon nutmeg
• ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
• A pinch of salt
• 2 ounces of bourbon if you wish
• Ground cinnamon and nutmeg for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 120˚C/ 250˚F. Put
the yourkief in a small baking dish and leave in the oven for about 20 minutes to decarboxylate.
- Set a water bath to 185˚F.
- In a mixing bowl whisk the heavy cream, milk, egg yolks,
decarbedkief, sugar, nutmeg, vanilla, and salt briskly until frothy and consistent.
- Seal your mixture in a freezer-safe, zip-lock bag and be sure to push all of the air out before sealing.
- Once your water bath has reached the desired temperature, place the sealed bag into the water and make sure the bag is completely submerged.
- Let it sit for one hour.
- Remove the bag from the water bath and pour the mixture into a blender. Puree until smooth. At this point, you can blend in your bourbon if you wish.
- Refrigerate until cool. The eggnog will thicken even more in the fridge. Serve with a sprinkle of cinnamon and freshly grated nutmeg for garnish.