What’s the best thing to get you out of bed and start your day? Weed pancakes, of course! Whip up a batch of these bad boys and you’ll be sure to get up on the right side of the bed
Recipe makes 4-5 pancakes (6″ diameter)
- 1 cup baking flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp powdered ginger
- 1 tbsp dry ground cannabis flowers
- 1 cup hemp milk
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp black strap molasses
- 2 tbsp cannabis-infused coconut oil, melted
- Cannabis-infused cooking oil to grease griddle or pan
- Sift all the dry ingredients together, including the powdered ginger and ground cannabis, and set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, water, hemp milk, molasses, and melted infused coconut oil.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until well combined. The batter should be slightly runny.
- Grease a griddle or pan with cannabis-infused cooking oil and warm up over medium heat to melt the oil.
- Once the oil is melted, turn heat to medium-low as to not burn the molasses while cooking the mini cakes.
- Scoop the batter unto the griddle using approximately one tablespoon of batter for each mini cake.
- Let cook on one side until edges are bubbly and firm (about 3-5 minutes), flip and repeat until brown on the other side.
- Serve hot!