Try out this dank dulce de leche recipe for frosting on your baked goods, to spice up a hot or cold drink, or to eat just right off the spoon. You can expect an 8 oz jar of
• 4 g flowers
• 1 can condensed milk
1. Place cannabis flowers in a spice grinder and pulse until fine. Seal and sous vide
2. Take an 8oz canning jar and fill it with condensed milk.
3. Pour hot,
4. Set your water bath to 85ºC (185ºC) and place the condensed milk jar inside. Sous vide for 6 hours.
5. Remove from water bath after 6 hours and strain through a
6. Use a teaspoon of dulce de leche at a time to test the potency–it will be strong! Keep in refrigerator.