The peanut butter cookies are just a simple combo of sweet and salty, enjoyed best with a classic chocolate chip cutting it in. This formula, one of grandma’s ancient recipes, is a mix of weed butter and protein filled dough.
- ½ C cannabutter
- 1 C crunchy peanut butter
- 2 T shortening
- 1 egg
- 2 t vanilla
- 1 C flour
- ½ C sugar
- ½ C brown sugar
- ½ t baking soda
- ½ t baking powder
- ½ t sea salt
- Additional sea salt and white sugar to finish
Optional: ½ C bacon bits (and in case you want to kick up the potency, we’ll just leave this infused bacon recipe here)
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Grease two baking sheets and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir flour, sugars, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together until combined.
- In a separate bowl, beat cannabutter, shortening, peanut butter, egg and vanilla together until thoroughly combined.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients a little at a time with a wooden spoon until fully incorporated. Add the bacon bits at this time, if using.
- Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoonful onto the greased baking sheet. Using a fork with long tines, press each dough ball twice with the fork to flatten, creating a cross pattern on the top of each cookie. Sprinkle a mixture of one part sea salt and two parts sugar lightly over the tops of the cookies.
- Bake about 10-12 minutes, or until the cookie tops begin to crack. Do not overbake. Remove from oven and cool on a rack.