Guess you might be thinking that all chocolate-filled dessert is not healthy, here you get it wrong! These stoner chocolate balls are a lot healthier than you can imagine, thanks to this recipe combo—salty p
- 1 cup oatmeal
- ½ cup peanut butter, creamy or chunky
- ¼ cup sweetened dried coconut
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons cannabutter, softened
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
1. In a medium bowl combine all the ingredients with the exception of the powdered sugar and remaining cocoa. Stir to blend well and chill for 30 minutes.
2. In a small bowl combine the powdered sugar and the cocoa.
3. Divide the chilled mixture into 12 portions, form into balls by hand and roll each in the sugar/cocoa mixture. Place on a sheet of parchment or waxed paper as you go.
4. Store in refrigerator or freezer until ready to use.