Calling all stoners and bacon-lovers! This is the BEST way to wake up on a Saturday morning. It’ll keep you relaxed throughout the day and help you make the best of your weekend. Check out this recipe for weed bacon.
- Bacon, sliced
- Cannabis, ground into a fine powder
- Preheat oven to 225°F. Spread the ground cannabis onto a cookie sheet and bake for 45 minutes.
2. Place the desired number of bacon strips (let’s not kid ourselves here, you’ll probably use the whole package) on an ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Once the cannabis is done baking, remove and preheat the oven to 275 °F. Sprinkle the baked ground cannabis over each strip of bacon, adding more or less depending on the desired potency (it may be easier and/or faster to use a salt shaker for this process).
4. Bake the bacon for 10 minutes. Remove from oven, flip the strips, and sprinkle cannabis over the other side. Bake for another 10 minutes. Enjoy!